Monday 13 August 2012

One Wild Martini Table

This will become more and more clear as I continue uploading all my past creations 
to the wonderful world of blog, but I have this sort of  
White Knight Syndrome for Beautiful Junk!


True Story!
see....


However, well worth the stop!
Moving Forward,  witness exhibit A of the White Knight Syndrome!



Just covered in scratches, gouges, holes, chips and dings.
Not to mention, that paint job made him look sooooooo sad!
There was no way I could leave him looking so .... well, pitiful.




So, first things first,  he received a nice fix up job with some plaster 
and then a lot of sanding to smooth him out.



Next up was a shiny new coat!
It was a tough call to go between a flat or metallic finish, but in the end, 
I decided he needed to look sleek!
Rustoleum to the rescue!

And last but not least, a fancy shmancy new glass top to add to the glisten!



And there you have it!
Sitting pretty in the sun!
The most low maintenance animal I have ever owned!
And ....... it serves up a mean martini, therefor bumping it up to the best pet ever!


Stop by Facebook and see all the albums of projects that will eventually make their way over to this blog!



1 comment:

  1. Love it! I love to find treasures in unexpected places & times! I just found a cute little wooden corner table in a trash pile. I am going to mosaic the top to cover years of abuse...I can hardly wait to start on it!

    ReplyDelete